Who Is The Health Cooking Consultant?
Breaking the myths : Healthy cooking is easy to do , cost efficient and so delicious
A few healthy, tasty inspirations!
- Mix together the next 6 ingredients in a mixer
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup + 3 tbsp. almond flour or coconut milk ( full fat )
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh juice of lemon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl , mix together the next 4 ingredients :
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder & 1/2 tsp baking soda , pinch of salt .
- Add the dry mixture to the eggs mixture .
- Cook in waffle iron, hot plate or griddle until cooked evenly and lightly brown on both sides.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 oz dark chocolate ( 72% or greater )
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. Arrowroot powder
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt and 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven at 350F . Use 8”x8” pan .Use spray & parchment paper in pan. In a pot , melt the butter and add the chocolate until all melted, add honey and vanilla . Set aside . In a bowl , mix all the dry ingredients. In a mixer , add the eggs and the chocolate mixture. Mix well then add the dry ingredients . Pour into the pan. Bake middle rack for 35-40 minutes .
- Mix together next 4 ingredients and set aside :
- 1 cup of goat plain yogurt ( full fat )
- 1/2 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- Mix together next 5 ingredients in a separate bowl
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dry dill
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- Sea salt to taste
- Add the two mixture together .
- Preheat oven at 350 F . Use a deep pie dish
- Eggs mixture : 9 organic eggs, 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream, sea salt & cracked pepper to taste , mix well
- In this mixture will come in the herbs and varied spices depending on the kind of quiche you want to do
- For a French style you can add 1 tsp Dijon mustard , Herbes de Provence or thyme/rosemary/sage/parsley/onion, or more italian like oregano/basil/garlic, Indian like curcumin or turmeric/curry/cardamon/coriander. Once you decide the seasoning , add it to the eggs mixture , mix well and set aside
- As for the filling , I use vegetables most of the time and I always start with onions or leeks as first ingredients . You sauteed these onions or leeks in grassfed butter and/or extra virgin olive oil and add more chopped greens like spinach , broccoli , asparagus , zucchinis , tomatoes , etc ..
- You can also choose to add some “no nitrates” bacon or ham
- You can add Kalamata olives and marinated artichokes
- Basically , the combinations are endless
- The key is to fill 2/3 of the deep pie dish with these sauteed ingredients . Then you would add the eggs mixture and top it off with organic Mozzarella cheese and a small amount of grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese .
- Bake for about 40 minutes , or until cheese is golden on top .
- One 28 oz can of crushed or diced tomatoes
- 3 X 14 oz cans Rotel mild or medium tomatoes
- 1 big bunch of fresh cilantro , finely chopped
- Juice of a whole lemon
- One English cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper & 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4 green onions & 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- One jicama , diced
- 1 X 14 oz can of black beans ( drained )
- 2-3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil & 2-3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Hot sauce & sea salt to taste
- 1 medium size avocado
- Mix all together . You can always add grilled shrimp /chicken/ fish etc when serving .
- Put in a blender the next ingredients :
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves , chopped finely
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Mix well together , then add the rest of the extra virgin olive oil ( 1 cup ) very slowly while the blender is on low speed until well mixed .
What Our Customer Saying?
Feedback on our methods.
"I have worked with Suzanne for almost 3 years. I have watched her journey to where she is at today with avid interest. My husband is a diabetic and overweight. I am overweight with lots of inflammation in my joints. We decided that we needed to do something. We started following what Suzanne had recommended. After a month and a half I had lost 13 lbs, triglycerides drop from 187 to 81. My joints were not aching as they had been. My husband lost 10 lbs and was able to stop his short acting insulin and is decreasing the dose of the long acting with collaboration of his physician. We both have more energy and mind is much clearer. We still have a way to go but it is true you are what you eat! Thank you Suzanne for guiding us in the right direction!"
"I've known Suzanne for over 15 years, she has always been a constant source of not only health information , but health inspiration as well. Each time you speak with Suzanne you leave with a renewal sense of enthusiasm for making big life changes , and specific ideas on how to get there. The biggest impact Suzanne has had on my life came in late 2017 when together she and I set my husband on a path to health by losing 80 pounds, getting off of all stomach/acid reduction medication, and returning his blood pressure to perfect numbers . After a year and a half he has maintained weight loss, no medication, and fully adopted our new way of eating. Although I already led a healthier lifestyle than my husband, I lost a further 25 pounds when I was able to learn a new way to cook for us as a family. I will never forget the times Suzanne sat in my kitchen arming us with the knowledge that would change our lives."
"Suzanne's classes aren't just for health enthusiast, but for anyone who wants to learn how to cook nutritious and delicious meals . I have not only learned some inventive recipes that are easy to prepare , but also the skill of how to maneuver the grocery store . The recipes are easy , and absolutely delicious , but they have completely changed my eating habits. I actually get home and want to cook a healthy meal . In my first class with Suzanne , I said "I know what I need to do and what to eat to be healthy". But , as the course progressed I started to realize that I was completely wrong . For the majority of my life , I subscribed to the low-fat, low-calorie , and yo-to dieting . I could never understand why I was always hungry, deprived , frustrated or overate . I didn't realize it wasn't me ; it was the food I was eating . This isn't a temporary , or a one-time fix . It's a learning experience that results in a fulfilled , healthy , and happy lifestyle . "
"My name is Christine Stoner , I have been friends with Sue Dion for about 15 years as our kids grew up together . Sue was dedicated to her work as she continued her studies in health an nutrition, her knowledge in teaching how and why clean eating can manage the health in the body . I am personally so proud of Sue as she received her Anti-aging degree and continue to share her knowledge to bring people back to a healthy body and mind . If you have someone in your life that struggles in heath issues contact Sue Dion @ 928-503-1752 as she has wonderful programs to guide people to better health ."
"Suzanne did a wonderful job helping me understand which supplements are the best to combat my insulin resistance and support healthy weight loss. With her assistance, I was able to lower my insulin level from 30.8 down to 12.1 and I lost 55 lbs in eight short months! She took the time to explain macronutrients and micronutrients to me as well as offered many delicious recipe ideas that are family friendly and easy to prepare. Whenever I was unsure of something or needed clarification, Suzanne was always available to provide me with great insight and clarity. She is a wealth of knowledge and a great resource to turn to if you are serious about adapting a healthier lifestyle."
"I'm SUPER EXCITED that my great friend Suzanne Dion is doing this !!! Her 35 years experience as a Registered Nurse, recently becoming a Health Practitioner in Anti-Aging, Preventative , and Regenerative Medicine with emphasis on Food Nutrition . I can tell you first hand that she KNOWS WHAT SHE''S DOING!! You all know I've preached that you can take care of 90% of your health problems through proper nutrition. Now here is someone that can help you in your home."